- We would like to reassure our customers that we are still open for business.
- For those in the vulnerable groups and customers over 70 we are offering a free home delivery service
- In addition we can offer a forecourt pick-up service for those that are able to collect.
- We are operating a social distancing policy to protect the health of our staff and our customers.
We can only allow 4 customers into the shop at a time.
You must not come closer than 2 metres to other customers or staff.
We request contactless payment where possible.
7am to 9pm (these may change)
Closed on Sunday
There is a limited hot food service.
We are operating a phone service for groceries especially to those in the vulnerable groups. We will deliver within the town only at the moment, but we hope to link with country delivery services if possible.
Please phone 07498170195 or 701929 between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Please have your
• Name and address
• Shopping List
• Credit card details ready.
**For safety reasons the person who delivers your shopping will knock or ring your bell and leave the shopping on your doorstep.
Please don’t open your door before they are well away from your door. This is for your safety and for the person delivering the goods.**
For those that wish to phone for an order, and collect at the forecourt that can be done using the same numbers as above.
I’d like to thank our customers for their patience and our great staff for all their help at this difficult time.
Allan and the Team at Manor Filling Station